What is the purpose of the privacy reservation?
- The purpose of this Privacy Disclaimer is to provide the individual with information on the purpose, volume, protection, processing deadline and data subject rights of the AS “Conexus Baltic Grid” (“Conexus”) for the processing of personal data, as well as the processing of personal data.
Who are we?
- The controller for the processing of personal data is AS “Conexus Baltic Grid”. Our legal address is Stiga Street 14, Riga, LV-1021, Latvia. Phone number +371 67 087 900, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Conexus Data Protection Officer may be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com or by personally addressing Conexus at the legal address.
What is a privacy reservation meant for?
- The privacy reservation is meant for Conexus:
- visitors to buildings and sites;
- site visitors;
- phone number users of the dispatcher services.
What personal data are we processing?
- Website cookies and browsing dates, time, volume and IP addresses;
- Call records;
- Video surveillance records.
For what purposes do we use personal data?
- The purpose of video surveillance is the prevention or detection of criminal offences related to the protection of property and information and the protection of vital interests of persons, including life and health;
- The purpose of the phone call entry is to improve the quality of the service;
- The protection of the legitimate interests of Conexus and the fulfilment of contractual obligations.
What is the legal basis for the processing of personal data?
- Compliance with the requirements of regulatory enactments;
- Legitimate interests;
- Consent of the data subject.
What are Conexus's legitimate interests?
- The pursuit of commercial activities;
- Provide the services of the natural gas transmission and storage operator;
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your computer or mobile device during a visit to your website and stored by the website on your computer or mobile device when you go to the website. At each subsequent visit, cookies are sent back to the home site or to another site that recognizes the cookie. Cookies act as the memory of a particular home page, allowing this page to remember your computer in the next few visits, including cookies, can remember your settings or improve user comfort. You can find additional information about cookies and how they can be managed or deleted on the www.aboutcookies.org. website.
What cookies do we use?
How do I turn off cookies?
- Most browsers can be set up to prevent the insertion of cookies on your device, but you will need to adjust the settings manually whenever you visit the website, and there is a likelihood that some services and functions will not work.
Why can't Conexus sites require the consent of site visitors?
- If the site does not contain cookies with commercial purposes, consent shall not be required.
How long do we store personal data?
- Conexus shall keep personal data for only such time as to meet the processing objectives, unless the regulatory enactments in force in the Republic of Latvia specify a different duration for the storage of data;
- Video surveillance records are stored for 30 days.
Who receives personal data?
- State and local government authorities in order to meet data requests in conformity with the requirements of regulatory enactments;
- A court or other national authorities to defend our legitimate interests.
Are personal data transferred to third countries?
- We do not transfer personal data to third countries.
Are we using personal data to make automated decisions?
- We don't use personal data to make automated decisions.
How do we protect personal data?
- We provide personal data protection through the best security management methods and modern technological solutions.
What are the rights of individuals?
- Receive and update the personal data we have for ourselves.
- To obtain information regarding those natural or legal persons who have received information regarding the requester of information within a specified period, except for State institutions which are movers of criminal proceedings, operational entities or other institutions for which the Law prohibits the disclosure of such information;
- Require the deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data for which processing is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected and processed (the right to “be forgotten”);
- Address us or the processing of personal data by the supervising authority (National Data Inspectorate, www.dvi.gov.lv) on matters relating to the processing of personal data;
- Contact our Data Protection Officer for information on the processing and protection of client personal data using the firstname.lastname@example.org email address;
- withdraw the consent given to data processing at any time through the Cookie Declaration section of our website;
- We can renew that reservation periodically. A renewed privacy reservation is always available to visitors to our websites.